1. Large applicable space: suitable for spaces under 4500 square meters, perfect for basements, homes, offices, bathrooms, attics, garages, crawl spaces or any large room under 4500 square meters, and can easily maintain a healthy humidity range of 45 %-55%.
2. Durable and convenient design: With intelligent continuous dehumidification function, it will automatically stop for 8 minutes every 8 hours, which is more durable than ordinary dehumidifiers and can be used for a long time. Drainage hose is optional to achieve continuous drainage, which provides convenience for users. Only need to set up once, worry-free for several months, no time limit, suitable for long-term humid places that require continuous dehumidification.
3. Intelligent temperature and humidity sensor: It adopts ultra-sensitive temperature and humidity dual sensors to monitor the environment in real time, and any abnormal situation will be communicated to the intelligent control system within 1 second. Users can set the corresponding humidity for maximum comfort, and the dehumidifier will operate intelligently.
4. Automatic defrosting: effectively reduce the damage to the machine caused by water mist or freezing.
5. Customized large water tank: The high-efficiency dehumidifier is equipped with a large water tank, which saves the trouble of frequent water pouring. When the water tank is full, the dehumidifier will automatically shut off and the water will not overflow. Compared with other simple units, the floating water design can largely prevent the unit from overflowing, ensuring its excellent performance and longer service life.
6. Powerful and Quiet: This Energy Star dehumidifier has a turbo setting that increases the fan speed from 150CFM to 170CFM and further up to 190CFM to quickly and efficiently absorb moisture with minimal energy consumption. At the same time, the sound peak of 53dB is almost imperceptible, thus providing users with a healthy and comfortable environment.
7. Advanced two-stage filtration system: It has both a pre-filter and an activated carbon filter, providing a cleaner experience. The filter is easy to disassemble and assemble, easy to clean and maintain. Breathe better, live better!
8. Portable design: stylish and modern design, equipped with 360° easy-rolling wheels and ergonomic embedded handle, you can move it easily
9. Save money: The dehumidifier can quickly remove moisture from the air, so it can save you money on utility bills because it is Energy Star rated. Not only are ENERGY STAR appliances more environmentally friendly, they also cost 30% less to run than non-Energy Star appliances.
The rainy season is prone to humidity. Such humidity and temperature are the most likely to breed bacteria, and people are more likely to get sick. Therefore, using an industrial dehumidifier to dehumidify at this time can relieve the discomfort caused by excessive humidity to the human body, so many people like to use an industrial dehumidifier to dehumidify at this time. So what are the points worth noting during the use of industrial dehumidifiers? How should industrial dehumidifiers be maintained?
(1) Pay attention to the internal hygiene of the industrial dehumidifier when using the industrial dehumidifier daily. Because the dry air comes out through the inside of the fuselage, for example, the inside of an industrial dehumidifier is dirty, and the human body is also susceptible to infection. The air filter should be cleaned every week, the condenser should be kept clean, and the accumulated water on the face should be poured out in time.
(2) When cleaning the industrial dehumidifier, just wipe it gently with a damp cloth, and do not use other cleaning agents. It is also best not to use detergent for internal cleaning, so as not to affect the internal parts.
(3) The optimal working temperature range of industrial dehumidifiers is 15°C to 40°C, so avoid placing industrial dehumidifiers in places where the temperature is too high or too low.
(4) When using an industrial dehumidifier, be careful not to tilt or fall, and pay attention to the flatness of the body.
(5) Do not overuse industrial dehumidifiers, because if the indoor air humidity is lower than 30%, the human body will feel uncomfortable. Therefore, it is recommended that the control humidity of industrial dehumidifiers should be in the range of 50% to 60%.