Water filter pitcher Description
- This daily water bottle is BPA free and the material is safe and healthy. And the shape fits most refrigerators, and the pitcher can hold up to 10 cups of water and a minimum of 6 cups of water.
- The Brita pitcher is compact enough to fit in the fridge and has an easy-to-open lid for easy refilling.
- This water bottle is available in two sizes. The large pitcher holds 10 cups of water, measures Length 9.72”, Width 4.88”, and Height 10.23”, and has a capacity of 4.5 liters; the small pitcher holds 6 cups of water, measures Length 8.66”, Width 4.33”, and Height 9.1”, and has a capacity of 3.2 liters. Choose the right filter pitcher for your needs.
- Only certified Brita filters can reduce substances such as chlorine odor, chlorine gas, copper, mercury and cadmium in water. An electronic indicator on the pitcher conveniently reminds you to change the filter.
- The lid of the pitcher is equipped with an LED indicator light, red means the filter needs to be replaced, blue means the filter is in good condition, and white means it has been reset. This design is convenient for your operation and more humanized.
Different types of water purifier
- PP cotton filter element water purifier: that is, a single-tube water purifier equipped with various PP cotton filter elements. The price of this machine is generally low, but the filter element is relatively easy to block, the frequency of replacement is high, and the filtration accuracy is not very high. This is only used for preliminary filtration of water and cannot be directly consumed.
- Composite sintered activated carbon water purifier: the main filter medium is activated carbon rods. Activated carbon rods are usually made of activated carbon powder of different particle sizes and bonding materials fired at high temperature. In addition, during the firing process of activated carbon rods, other filter media can be added through special process formulas to make activated carbon rods more capable of removing volatile organic pollutants (VOC), heavy metals and other indicators. Due to the excellent performance of the composite sintered activated carbon rod, this type of product can be directly used in places with high filtration requirements such as drinking and cooking. This type of product can also be integrated with a medical-grade folded sterilization membrane, which can achieve an absolute filtration accuracy of 0.2 microns, effectively filtering more than 99.99% of pathogenic bacteria, spore cysts and other microorganisms in the water to ensure cleaner drinking water.
- RO reverse osmosis pure water machine: The pure water machine can completely remove harmful substances in the water, and also remove the minerals in the water. The purified water is pure water. The pressure of water is not enough for its working pressure, so a booster pump is needed, which requires electricity and pressure. Its biggest disadvantage is that there is a lot of waste water, and generally about 50% of the waste water must be filtered out. Its purification cost is high, and the water yield is small, so it can only be used to solve the problem of drinking water.